Thursday, June 24, 2010

WRITING FOR CHILDREN

SMORIES IS AGAIN RUNNING A COMPEPTION STARTING DATE SEPTEMBER 2010
Check the previous blog for winners information that remains the same. The contest is run every month, should Smories change this again I will delete all the information on this contest.

http://smories.com
To keep up to date on this contest, the rules, and the prize money go to their site.

Do you write children's stories? This is one area to begin writing for children. Smories is looking for these stories every month. They choose 50 Children's stories, which are narrated by children and filmed while they are being read. These 50 stories then appear on smories.com and viewers will be able to rate them for one entire month.
If you are new to this field of writing, the feedback from readers maybe helpful and you can still sell your story to other publications.

Go to http://www.smories.com for details on the age group and type of writing they are looking for each month. I would like to hear from you and any writing tips you'd like to share. Keep writing and don't give up, because you get better with each story you write.

No comments:

SAMPLE ARTICLE

Followers

About Me

I enjoy my family, I have 3 sons, 10 grandchildren, and 1 great-grandson. I am a published freelance writer, with articles and short stories on the internet, the local newspaper, Christian Ministry books, and many well known magazines, and I was the editor of a Christian Newspaper for over 5 years. Now I am working on a book. I am a Christian and I enjoy meeting new people in person and on the internet. I am putting together a list for freelance writer's markets and info for writers. I hope to help other writers get their work published. It takes a lot of time to find markets for your work. While I am looking for myself anyway, I make a list to share with other writer. Blessings to all!